Friday, August 30, 2013

Fun Fridays- When I see a rainbow

From now on, every Friday I will post not some of my writing, but a song or story from someone I know. Today's Fun Friday is from my little sister Clara. She is 3 years old, and I wrote this story down for her a few weeks ago. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!



When I see a RAINBOW
By Clara
When I see a RAINBOW, I will meet a unicorn. And I will ride away with a butterfly and the unicorn and catch butterflys and pick flowers for the Unicorn and Butterfly.  The unicorn will be  named  RAINBOW because she is a RAINBOW. The butterfly name will be Rina. And I will be a smiley face. And I will be a RAINBOW. And I will build a castle out of rainbow and paint the bricks RAINBOW. And we will live there forever and be happy, and I will find my pets, and they will sleep in my RAINBOW crocs. 
THE END! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment