Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday!

Hello. Welcome to Monday.  

For once, I actually feel like getting things done. Today, (and it's only 9:30) I took care of some email regarding a new blog project (more on that later.), began searching for a new cleaning system for juggling other life, edited some photos I took and edited photos, started a blog post, all while taking care of my three younger siblings. 

So. 

Don't you feel grat about yourself. 

Oh, you didn't do anything this morning?

That's okay. It's part of life. It's part of Monday. 

Now, I'm going to post some more pictures, a poem, update you on my life, and the tell you Bit my project. Yes, all in one blogpost. So, here goes.

 


One of my good friends graduated this week, and had a party. Morah, Peter and I dressed up. 
She is seriously extremely pretty. 
Looking snazzy!
I got the dress for 90 cents. Also, I cut my hair. 

So, now for a poem. 
This is called death song. 


Don't.


Don't you want to. 


Leave. 


Don't you think that. 


Life. 


Has fallen through. 


No.


No point at all. 


Why. 


Is there still things. 


I. 


I am doing. 


Live. 


When I cannot. 


Go. 


Leave me alone. 


Song. 


Sing my death song. 


Feel. 


My death rattle. 


Gone. 


So. 


Gone. 


If you want. 


I'll leave. 


Don't leave see, you must


Sing my death song to me.




Now for the update. I want to do writing, but I have been havng trouble sitting down and doing it. I have Ben doing tons of other projects, including poems and short stories. But none of my novels at egetting much work done on them. Hopefully, that will change this week. But of you, wonderful person, read this, please comment with some encouragement. 


Now, the project. I'm going to be interviewing some other young writers I know, including my next door niegbour and great friend Nikki White, (her blog, pen and parchment, hAs a link in the sidebar.) and my online friend from Paris, France, Maddie Lee, Amoung other people. It will probably be weekly, starting next week or late this week, and last maybe 2-3 months. 


Sorry for the long post, but I Havn't posted in A whole long time, and it was needed. 













No comments:

Post a Comment