Monday, May 19, 2014

80th post!

This is my 80th post on my blog! What? Can you believe that a little under a year ago you had this? That's just crazy. Thanks everyone who has read my stuff and kept me going. Seriously, you guys rock. If you're reading this and randomly found it on the web, YOU. ROCK. But really, it's crazy how much this blog has helped me. I have an announcement to make, though.

 On June 21st, I'm starting my YouTube channel, and posting a cover of you guessed it, a song. (Kidding. I'm putting a poll on the sidebar. For real this time.) This will be fun, and after that I'll be doing more covers, and maybe (haha not really maybe!) posting some Originals. (SONNNNGGGZ!)

 I'm kind of crazy about this. Life will be crazy until then, but I also went together with my sister (Moriah, check her blog out) And bought a...wait for it... IPAD MINI! So I'm exited. That'll help and give me more writign time. Which is good.  :-)

As celebration, I made a mock cover for Burden. Super exited, and I think it's perfect.


So, thanks for bearing with me on this. :-) Thanks and a great day to you!


13 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats. :) I love that cover. Can I ask you something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margie! Sure you can ask me something. I love answering questions.

      Delete
    2. How old are you? I've made a guess based on our conversation and your blog and I want to see if I'm right. :)

      Delete
    3. I'm 14. Sorry it took my so long to reply, and I just got a tablet for the first time in my life and could not figure out how to do blogger comments.

      Delete
  2. Wow only 14? I thought you were older! lol and it's fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha cool. I'll take that as a compliment.

      Delete
    2. Yeah that was a compliment! My guess was 16.

      Delete
    3. And thanks for being nice to me and responding to my comments. It definitely means a lot to me since we've never actually met. :)

      Delete
    4. Oh sure! I love connecting with people online, and I'm always glad when people read my blog. Any questions can be asked and I will reply to them whenever I possibly can. :-)

      Delete
    5. Thanks! You've probably read my comment's on Maddie's blog, but yeah...being homeschooled I have literally no friends, which results in intense lonliness. So connecting with people online helps a little. :)

      Delete
    6. Wow I look like a huge complainer. :/ Sorry!

      Delete