Friday, July 18, 2014

Pictures and writing update


I went to Mcdonalds to get ice cream with my little siblings and my friend Paige yesterday, and some if the pictures turned out really nice, or at least I think.

She alway poses like this.
Sweet girl.
Ice cream!
My brother and some of his friends showed up after we got there to hang out, so that was fun.

selfie! OHorrible picture, I know. But it looks a lot better than the original, so I'm pleased.
Sweet dude.

Another selfie wht my girl.
Jubby with her ice cream.
I was sitting next to her, so I got a lot of pictures of her.
This may be my favorite black and white that I've taken.
A favorite.
This is filed under "doesn't go with post theme, but posting it anyway."
This one was an accident, and I really love it.


Now, a writing update. I just finished chapter three of Mirror! Yay! So I'm posting the next two chapters soon. Stay tuned, because this is getting to be amazing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment