Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kids and flowers...

I went to the park with my little siblings and a friend of mine yesterday, and took some pictures of the pretty flowers. :D 
I like this one so much. I edited it twice. I couldn't decide between black and white or bright, contrasting colors. Which one do you like best?
I got this shot between EJ climbing off the bench and running off to play and Clara complaining about how she wanted to sit in the middle. Considering, I like the way it turned out. 
It's not very often that I like black and white on my pictures, because I only have one black and white filter on the program I use, but by combining it with other filters, I can sometimes get one I like. 
I love the way the colors turned out on this one. 
And this one leaf on the ground I found there turned out being one of my favorite pictures ever. 
I didn't actually take this at the park, it was in the yard at a friends house, and the yellow made me so happy. 
Thanks for reading! What do you want me to write or photograph next? Would you like to see more pictures of people? More simple meaningful pictures like the one of the bench? Comment and let me know,and I'll see what I can do.








4 comments: