Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Snapshot Saturday-"Selfies" and transformations!

I am so excited for my post this weekend. I decided to take more pictures of myself, like I did a bit ago, because it was really fun and I liked the way everything turned out last time. And then I realized that it was August first when I took and posted the last batch. So I decided to compare them, see how far I've come since then. 

And I was astounded. 

In one single month, I've gotten so much better. 

I am amazed. 

So, after my pictures, I'll be posting some side by side comparisons of my pictures, some with similar poses but so much improvement. 

All of the above were taken under a chair. And they're my favorites. 

Yes, sepia tone. I kind of like this one, though. 
Love this one!
Another favorite. 
I ended up with five black and whites that I liked. Whee! 
I'm not actually sure how I feel about this one, but I kind of like it right now. Tomorrow, who knows?
Sideways glances. That's my thing. 
Hee hee...

Now for the comparisons. I. Am. Amazed. 
Same pose, totally not on purpose. 





2 comments: