Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another Blog award- Sunshine Award

Yes Indeed, I have gotten ANOTHER blog award from my good friend Willa. I take that as a good thing. O.o So go check her blog out, because she has AMAZING STUFF, including writing, poems, and some incredible photography.



Yay! A pretty flower! :-) So any way... Here's how it goes-


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to his/her blog. 
Easy enough. You should all know Willa. She's been here before. Go to www.willafivecents.blogspot.com and check out her awesome stuff.
2.Nominate other bloggers and let them know on their blog.
SIGH. Do I haveta? Fine. Let's do...
3.Answer the list of ten questions given. 
4.The sunshine award must be posted on your blog.
Let's do this, then. :-D

1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Well, I don't have a "Favorite" as such, but I really like Psalms 4:8-
       "I will lie both lie down and sleep;
            For you alone O LORD, make me dwell in safety."

2. Would you sacrifice your life if it would save that of a strangers?
I like to think I would, but only God knows. I think that would be the right choice to make, but when it got down to it, I can only hope that I would.

3. Given the chance to swim with dolphins...would you accept?
Hmmm.... I don't know...

4. Are you more "Fascinated" by light or darkness? Why?
Darkness. Darkness everyday of my light. Because the trick is to see the light in the darkness, but I also am a writer, so I enjoy shadows and walking in and out of them. (I hope that makes sense. O.o)

5. Can you speak in a different accent?
Can I do it? Or can I do it well?

6. Would you rather be disliked or forgotten?
I would rather be disliked, because if I've said what I want to say and people don't like it, at least I said it.


7. Has the ocean ever filled your dreams?
Actually, no. My dreams always happen in the ground Never in the air, never in the water. Always on solid ground. (THat probably says something deep about me, but whatever...)

8. Assuming you have one, how often is your journal put to use?
I used to not that often, but now I have a goal journal that I write in every week.

9. What is your favorite fictional character of all time?
N/A. Sorry, I can't. But I'll tell you some characters I think are really awesome if you like. Tris Prior (Divergent), Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games), Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson), Princess Elizibitta (The Princess of Cortova)

10. What is your favorite hymn?
I love Trust and Obey. It has good childhood memories and it's really pretty. 

Well...This was fun, thanks once more Willa for nominating me. Really check out her stuff. She's super awesome. And hopefully you know a little more about me now. :-)

1 comment: