Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stuff Saturday- Writing Doodle.

This week I'm going to post a little "Writing Doodle" I did the other day. It's not much, but I liked the feeling of it.

500 years is a long time, and I know it's even longer for me. Every day for me is a year. Because I need you, but you have passed on long ago, and I miss you more then ever. I could have have not opened that box, you would still be here. I shouldn't have ever said yes. I knew that you loved me, and I didn't need to live forever. I set a flower on your grave just like I have for 500 years. Ever since you died. And without you, I may be alive forever, but I'm dead inside. "I miss you." I whisper. And I caress your name carved in stone, mine next to it, ready for when I die, but it will never happen. But I look at our names next to each other, completely natural.
"Finally." I say, tears falling onto the rose down below. "It's set in stone." And I walk away.

Anyway, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment