Thursday, March 13, 2014

(Insert something clever here) And a short snippet I randomly wrote!

Hi! Here I am, posting....And Stuffs. So, I thought I'd rant about my writing situation...Because that's what people DO on blogs, right? :-)

First of all, this is my 40th post. So Happy post, Blog! 

I also want to say that I've gotten to 1,500 views on my blog. so thank you everyone. You rock! :-)

So, as you may know, I have been using my sister's computer for writing, since she has a smart phone and rarely uses it.

So I was all happy, writing, you know, like I do, and being all happy because I was ahead of my goal. :-) (Yay, Me!) but I'd been having trouble with my charger cord. I thought it had a short in it, so m genourous sister bought me a new cord.

I plugged it in, jiggled it for a second, and it charged just fine.

For 10 minutes. It then stopped charging.

I jiggled it, pulled it, and left it alone all night, and still-- Nothing. So, now I'm behind, and I'm saving up for a tablet.

In the mean time, I don't have my file currently. I'm gonna try and get it off my sister's computer soon. 

I would like to publicly (On the interweb) apologize to my current novel, Tears of Life. Good luck in getting along without me, and I'm very sorry to leave you on your own. Mama loves you, though! O_o

So, I'll leave you with a snippet I'm gonna write in about two seconds. :-) It's called, Turning I think. :3

Tears falling down my face, I turn away form the door for the last time.

"Wait." He says, and I pretend I'm not competently broken. I turn my head the slightest bit, just enough so that I can see the edge of his pleading eyes. "Don't just leave, Lily" I clench my hand into a fist, turning all the way towards him.

"If I'm not going to "Just leave" what do you want me to do, Sean?" Sean takes my hand, and I curl my fingers into a fist, clenching my entire arm up.

"I want you to listen." I close my eyes, trying to shut out what I know he's going to say. "I'm sorry that I did that to you, and I'm sorry I left. And I'm sorry I told Susan I loved her. And I'm sorry this whole thing ever happened." I shake my head.

"You can't just go run away to Hawaii, tell a girl you'll marry her, and then just turn back to me and say you're sorry." I take my hand away form him, turning back towards the door. "you can't just promise me the world and walk away, promising the next person something the same. Especially if you start a war in the process, after making out with the presidents daughter." I turn around, slapping him in the face, dragging the diamonds on my engagement ring through the skin on his cheek. "So I'm turning around, and walking away." And I do, leaving the rich boy who I thought loved me, leaving Sean all alone, not caring. Because I'm turning around.All the way. And I'm not looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment