Friday, March 21, 2014

WWHHHAAATTTTTT????!!

So , you know how I posted a little over a week ago all like "Wow we're at 1.5k views"? (If not, you know the drill. CLICK.) I just wanted to say, I have 100 more views since then. So now's when I get sappy and thank a ton of people. :-D


  • My friend from TN, Willa. She recently linked ot my blog and I got two more followers. :D Thanks, Willa! :-) <3
  • Another writing friend of mine, someone I met online, Maddie Lee. She's the bomb. She's encouraged me all the time, and me her. Love ya, Mads!
  • My Sister and Best friend, Moriah, who told me I should start this blog. It's lots of fun, and I'm glad you had me do it. We started blogging again at the same time, and even thought I don't always read your blog posts, and you're too  busy to read mine all the time, I'm glad I have a sister who loves me this much. :-)
So, yeah. Sappyness over. Thanks. You may return to your regular blog reading.

3 comments: