Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My crazy writing plan

Hellooo! How's everyone today?
Today, I'm gonna talk about my crazy writing plan. :-)

So y'all know about my computer problems, right? (If not, click here.) So, I thought about many options. One was just giving up, but you know I'd never do that, right? :-) So, I had another novel idea while in the shower today, and I wrote up a snippet for that. (If you haven't read it, and feel the need, CLICK.) So, I decided to do something only a teesny bit crazy. ;-) I'm going to try and write 10k (Words) in 15 days. So this is me and my readers-

Me: So, I'm writing 10k and 15 days.
Y'all: WHAAATTT???!!! Why would you do something so cray cray?? Just finish up the remainder on a different novel, that's simpler. And not so dumb. Besides, you have your social life to think about.
Me: ...
Me: ...What social life?
Y'all: ...
Me: And besides, I won NanoWriMo. Si I'm doing it. So there.

So, thanks for he vote of confidence, guys! ...Right?

But anyway, to keep my motivated, I'm gonna post it  here, completely RAW (Meaning not edited.) every few days. I might do a mock cover, too, and if you care for that sort of thing, check out my Pinterest Board for the book. I'm only 65 pins deep right now, but trust me, there will be more. :-) I'm obbbeeeeessseeeed. So there. Leave a comment if you wish to let me know you care/support me in this. (Seriously, I don't get enough comments.) So, my readers, Have a wonderful day.


4 comments: