Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April Writing project: Day 22: Can't focus

Hey! Posts may be late this week. Stuff is crazy around here right now, but I'll keep writing. Today's poem is about how I'm feeling. too many new ideas to do anything. So therefore, it is a short poem. I'm trying a new format called a Triolet. It's interesting and a bit confusing, but I found that I like it.  Also, next month, I am going to be starting a new novel! Burden. The short story I wrote last week I really like, and someone suggested I write it as a novel. So I shall. Hopefully by then, I will have my tablet and be able to write more easily. But anyway, enjoy, and have a great day!


I really can’t focus

My mind is too ablaze

My heart is homeless

I really can’t focus

Starting to be hopeless

Is it worth the chase

I really can’t focus

My mind is too ablaze

No comments:

Post a Comment