Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 30: Music's enough

Today is the last day of the month. That's kinda scary. But I had fun, and I've done a lot. I'm making a follow up post to talk about what I accomplished. :-) This poem is odd, the way the symmetry works, and I kinda butchered it, but I kinda like and enjoy it. 

Dusty keys

Dusty hands

Music plays

Music stands

Singing songs

Singing long

Longing sighs

Longing cries

Feeling pain

Feeling rain

Rain is cold

Rain is here

Here is music

Here is fear

Spin around

Spin with glee

Dress is swirling

Dress and me

Me, I smile

Me I dance

Play the music

Play with hands

Hands are flying

Hands are still

Doesn’t matter

Doesn’t care

Cares don’t matter

I don’t care

Found my music

Found my place

Found my love

Found my pace

Music slows

Music goes

Goes away

Goes to stay

Until more

Until next time

Time will come

Time with some

More music

More dancing

Dancing love

Dancing’s enough

Piano love

Piano’s enough

Music love

Music’s enough

No comments:

Post a Comment