Saturday, April 26, 2014

Gone.

Hey! My pot today is going to be short. I'm going through some rough times these days. It's emotional for me right now, so you guys get my favorite thing...A depressing song/poem. not sure which it'll be yet, but I know it'll be heartfelt and sad. Because it's been one of those weeks. So, if you read this, if you could be praying for me as well, I would deeply appreciate it.

Gone
I am
Gone
With the
Sun
I am
Gone

Live
I can't
Live
I must
Dive
I can't
Live

Don't
Stop me
Don't
Crack my
Bones
Stop me
Don't

Gone
I am
Gone
You sing
Songs
I am
Gone

True
This is
True
I'm not
You
True
This is
True

Run
I can't
Run
I'm just
Done
I can't
Run

Dead
I am
Dead
Heart is
Lead
I am
Dead.

12 comments:

  1. I totally understand how you feel and will pray for you. Hope you feel better! In case you were wondering, I'm one of Willa's friends, so not a complete stranger. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thanks. That means a lot and I needed it today.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :)
      And happy May!

      Delete
  2. Haha that was me, Margie, but I forgot to sign in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that you "dabble in fangirling" as well as writing. May I ask who/what you fangirl about? :) It's funny I do it all the time and I like to ask random questions... ;)

      Delete
    2. And I hope I'm not sounding mean or nosy! It sometimes sounds that way thru writing

      Delete
  3. Ugh I sound like a complete creep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no you don't, I just haven't been on. The stuff I fangirl about most would be Caption America 2, Amazing Spider-Man, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Matched, and Merlin.

      Delete
  4. Haha I haven't seen Captain America 2 yet, but I really want to, and I'm sure there'll be lots of fangirling involved when I do. And I love Merlin!! And Once Upon a Time! *highfive*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when you find other Fangirls. :-D Once upon a time is really great. I'm watching it with my brothers and sisters and we're almost done with season 2. It's kind of an awesome show.

      Delete
    2. I've only seen a little bit of it with my friend, but I really like it and might check it out sometime. And I agree; fangirling is more fun in groups (or pairs:)

      Delete