Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April Writing Project: TWO POEMS! Day 7 and 8

Deep blue eyes
Why should I
Even try?
When you just
Lose my trust

I cried long
Sang sad songs
Full of fear
You're not here

Who are you?
I am blue
Let me go
I don't know

Why don't you
See me through
Understand
I'd take your hand


Don't belong
Crying long
All alone
Without a home

Deep blue eyes
Say goodbye
I'm all through
Through with you.

Through the eyes
I'm not sure
I understand
From the heart
Hand in hand

Letting go
Tears fall out
It's love it's lost
What it's about


Blue or brown
Green or grey
Eyes won't just
walk away

I can't seem
To let you go
If I do
I'll never know

How it is
Through your eyes
I'm sure it'd be
A surprise



Free form words
On a page
Tired of being
In a cage

Run away
Eyes still here
Cannot say
I have fear


Through the eyes
I can see
Through the eyes
I'm not me

4 comments: